Women & Whiskey and Little Black Dress Return to JW Marriott Grand Rapids This Week
I’m happy to share that Margaux, JW Marriott Grand Rapids’ French bistro, is hosting Women and Whiskey again this year. Whiskey experts from Maker’s Mark will lead a private mixology class exploring varieties of whiskeys and complementary spirits for a night that is just as fun and lively as it is educational.
Classes kick off with happy hour at Margaux, followed by a mixology class and tasting. Attendees are welcome to reserve a table afterwards at Margaux to conclude the night with a chic dining experience. The series begins this Thursday, January 19th. You can find more details below:
· Class Schedule: January 19th, March 16th and May 18th
· When: Happy Hour at Margaux starts at 5:00–6:30 p.m. Class begins at 6:30–8:30 p.m.
· Where: Margaux at JW Marriott Grand Rapids
· Tickets: Admission is $50 per class, with a maximum of 16 people per class. Must be 21 or older to participate and all genders are welcome. Purchase tickets here.
In addition, JW Marriott is launching the Little Black Dress dance party on Saturday, February 25th from 9 p.m. to the early morning. This elegant evening features live music from DJ Kane, sophisticated cocktails, and non-stop dancing. A portion of the evening’s proceeds will support a local community beneficiary, which will be released in the days to come.
· When: Saturday, February 25th from 9 p.m.–1 a.m.
· Where: JW Marriott Grand Rapids’ International Ballroom
· Tickets: Reserve tickets online here or at the door for $20/person. For $750, the VIP section includes tickets, seating, and bottle service for up to 8 guests plus. Must be 21 or older to attend.